The Innovation Institute offers a yearly Residential, an incubator for recent Alumni Enterprise and Fast Pitch Awardees. In group sessions and individual meetings, these alumni work with artistic and business leaders to advance their projects and skill sets.
2021 Curriculum Highlights
- Mon, Mar 22: Big Picture: Entrepreneurship & Strategizing
- Tue, Mar 23: Innovation & Social Entrepreneurship // Business Policy & Planning for the Arts
- Wed, Mar 24: Finances & Fundraising
- Thu, Mar 25: Management & Money (including Budgeting) // Marketing //
PUBLIC EVENT: What Does the (Musical) Future Hold?
- Fri, Mar 26: Synergy // Making it All Happen
- Sat, Mar 27: Big Picture & Looking Ahead // Next Steps & Surprises
Throughout the week: Sessions on Mindfulness, plus other wellness offerings, delivered digitally.
The Alumni Enterprise Awards are generously supported by the Ladera Foundation.
Presenters & Lead Producers from the Music Academy Administration