ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Since 1947 the Music Academy has fostered a uniquely joyful engagement with music. Each summer for eight weeks, 140 gifted classically-trained singers and instrumentalists gather in Santa Barbara to study and make music with illustrious guest artists, conductors, and faculty – all to the delight of participating audiences. We invite you to be a part of the incomparable Music Academy Summer School & Festival.
Festival Program Book
Total attendance at Summer Festival events exceeds 40,000. The Festival Program, a 132-page perfect-bound book, is given to audience members at more than 200 Festival events. The Program Book is read before, during, and after performances and masterclasses.
A Distinctive Readership
- Average income exceeds $150,000
- 87% have undergraduate or graduate degrees
- More than 40% have stock and bond portfolios valued over $500,000
- 89% own their primary residence
- More than 50% dine out more than once a week