The Harp fellow performs as a member of the Academy Festival Orchestra, receives private lessons, and participates in public masterclasses and chamber music ensembles as opportunities become available. The harpist is offered additional solo performance opportunities, including recitals and public outreach concerts.
Summer 2017 Applicants
- One solo
- Three orchestral excerpts
- Video Audition Uploads ONLY (no live auditions). For help creating your audition video, watch the following tutorial: Recording Tutorial Video
- Videos may be uploaded to the online application as separate tracks for each repertoire selection.
- Video file must have been recorded within the past year and may not be the same file submitted during a previous Music Academy application season.
- See repertoire requirements within the studio list below. Failure to comply with audition repertoire requirements may disqualify your application.
- Harp applicants must apply online and upload a video audition along with the application. Live auditions are not available for harp.