Summer 2018 Applicants
All selections must be unaccompanied and in the following order:
- Honegger: Intrada, beginning to Allegro
- Mahler: Symphony No. 5, opening solo
- Stravinsky: Petrushka, Ballerina’s Dance, pick-up to mm. 135-139
- Strauss: Don Juan, slow solo after letter F
- Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition, Goldenberg & Schmuyle mm. 58-61
Trumpet Players have the option of a Live Audition or Video Upload Audition.
Video Upload Audition applicants:
- Upload one continuous, unedited audition video within the online application (upload one video, not separate tracks; do not stop the camera between repertoire selections)
- Include a verbal statement at the end of your audition video answering the following question:“What do you hope to accomplish while at the Music Academy?"