It gives me a great sense of satisfaction to know that after we’re gone, our gift will continue to benefit future Fellows and provide a lasting legacy.
— Konnie Gault
A charitable bequest is one of the easiest and most flexible ways that you can leave a gift to Music Academy of the West that will make a lasting impact, with many benefits. With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or Music Academy of the West as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form.
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Leave a lasting legacy to charity
If you have any questions about the best way for you to benefit through a planned gift, please contact our Director of Legacy Giving Jill Rode.
The Encore Society recognizes and honors individuals, corporations, and foundations that have shared their intent to contribute a future or planned gift to the Music Academy, or have made an outright gift to the Academy’s endowment fund.
In recognition of Encore Society support, the Music Academy offers:
- Invitation to the exclusive Encore Society Garden Supper
- With your permission, inclusion in the Encore Society roster in our annual Festival Program Book
- Endowed naming opportunities (reserved for irrevocable disclosures)
- Complimentary transportation to Encore Society events (available upon request)
If you have any questions, or have been so generous as to include a bequest to Music Academy of the West as part of your estate plan, please contact us.