Ways to Give

Consider which option works best for you.

Cash Gift Options


BY PHONE: Janey Campbell / 805-695-7918

BY MAIL: Music Academy of the West / 1070 Fairway Road / Santa Barbara, CA 93108

Stock Transfer

Stock Transfer Instructions:

Please use the information below to request a transfer of stock to the Music Academy. After your broker places the order, please confirm the type and amount of stock by contacting Janey Campbell so that we may properly track and acknowledge your gift.

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Account #248-108754-203
FBO: Music Academy of the West
DTC #0015

Mutual Funds

Vanguard Mutual Funds
Account #0030-88100321630
FBO: Music Academy of the West

IRA Charitable Rollover

The IRA Charitable Rollover may be right for you if you are:

  • At least 70 ½ years old
  • Considering making a donation to your favorite charity
  • Concerned about whether you will be able to itemize your charitable deductions this year
  • Wish to avoid paying income taxes on your required minimum distribution from your IRA

The IRA Charitable Rollover may be especially beneficial for you this year. Check with your tax professional to see if this would result in the best tax situation for you.

Please note:

  • Charitable gifts to all charities combined cannot exceed a total of $100,000 (for couples, $200,000).
  • Your gift will not be included in your taxable income and no charitable deduction will be allowed.
  • You may not receive any goods or services from this gift.

To make this gift, please send a letter to your IRA administrator, requesting a direct charitable distribution to the Music Academy of the West in the amount that you wish to donate.  The letter will need to include the Academy’s Tax ID number: 95-1525814

Vehicle Donations

Have an unwanted car, truck, trailer, boat, RV motorcycle off road vehicle, heavy equipment or other form of motorized vehicle that you would like to donate to support the Music Academy? Vehicle donations are easy!


Questions? Please contact Janey Campbell at 805-695-7918 or [email protected]